Under high exposure to environmental elements, your vehicle’s paintwork will fade and eventually defects will show, e.g., dents, nicks, swirls, and scratches. As the owner of the car, a precious asset of yours, you naturally would want to maintain the new look of the vehicle for as long as possible. When it comes to car maintenance, paint correction is what you need to restore your car’s original gleaming look. But how much does paint correction cost? Let’s find out the answer in the below article from HUMBLE CREW DETAILING in Plymouth, MN.
WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF PAINT CORRECTION?
Paint correction means leveling the surface to a point where all the paint is free of scratches and other flaws so that the car’s paint will regain its natural shine and clarity.
HOW MUCH IS PAINT CORRECTION?
The amount you have to pay for a paint correction service varies depending on the following factors:
- The condition of your paintwork: The number of defects your car’s paint has and how bad they are partly decides the level of the paint correction cost. Too many swirl marks, scratches, and other imperfections mean more labor required to implement the paint correction. Thus, you have to bear more expenses.
- The size of the car: A large vehicle subject to many blemishes would no doubt cost a higher price than a smaller one with the same paint state.
- It all depends on your expectations of the outcome. Be clear with your detailer about your demands from the start so they can be clear about what they can actually achieve.
Overall, the costs of paint correction are not the same for every car. Size of the vehicle packages chosen and overall state of the car all have a effect on the overall price
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A PAINT CORRECTION PROCESS?
Paint correction is a labor-intensive procedure. It comprises of a high pressure spray to rinse the car, a vehicle foam wash, and a clay bar treatment as the first steps of removing dirt, filth, and pollutants, followed by applying a cutting compound to penetrate the clear coat and removing damaged paint and scuff marks, and scratches. them stage 2 which reduces the marring made from step 1 and any holograms to help move into the 3rd stage of polish to bring out the shine. The final step is polishing with finishing foam pad to make the paint sparkle. The process is intended to give your car a flawless finish close to the original paint job.
The specific stages in the process you select for your car paint correction determine the amount of work and the time for the task to be done, affecting the service cost.
WHAT ARE PAINT CORRECTION PACKAGES AVAILABLE FROM HUMBLE CREW DETAILING?
We provide high-class techniques and the best products from trusted brands to give the best correction service to your car. All cars are different, below are starting prices of different paint correction packages from HUMBLE CREW DETAILING.
- Gloss Enhancement: correcting paint up to 30%, enhancing gloss, removing Buffer haze and water spots.
- Light Paint Correction: one-step paint correction, correcting paint up to 65%, removing light swirls, light oxidation, and other light paint blemishes.
- Heavy Paint Correction: multiple-step paint correction, correcting paint up to 95%, removing heavy swirls, heavy oxidation, reducing etchings.
HUMBLE CREW DETAILING is proud to be one of Plymouth, MN best facilities with the best customer service, technical staff, and professional procedures. We are proud of the high-gloss quality that our paint corrections bring to your car! To book an appointment, please call us at (612) 207 2685. Or you can come to 9841 13th ave N, Plymouth, MN, 55441, to experience our top notch service!